Friday, March 20, 2009

In a Hurry

I've been in a hurry the last 32 hours or so. I failed to post a food journal yesterday. And I deeply apologize. But the only person that that will hurt is me. I am also no longer posting times, because I dont really think it matters. I rarely eat after 7pm as it is so I think I'm doing just fine.
I did hit the gym last night however, and I got in a killer hour with an Arc Trainer. Pain in the ass machine is what it is. It's supposed to simulate running without the joint pounding. But it really doesnt. Its a fantastic cardio workout. But I dont like whoever built it.
You know how when you walk or run, your right arm for instance will spring out with your left leg, and your left arm will spring out with your right leg? Yeah, no, the guy or gal who invented this contraption chose not to do it that way. Maybe it was on purpose to make it harder. But your right arm swings with your right leg. Try walking or running that way.

I have a date with my disc dog tonight. My bait bag came in the mail (yeah!) last night and tonight we are going to get some disc trick training in. I anticipate that she will run me ragged. But I knew that would be the case when I signed up to own a herding dog.

~Love Em~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the weekend em? How's it going with the personal trainer?